How can we help?
We distribute around £350,000 each year to individuals, groups, and organisations based in, or serving the needs of Huntingdon residents. We have to operate within strict parameters as set out in our trust documents, but if you believe that we can help you, do contact us for a confidential conversation.
Please be aware of the following.
- You must live or your group must be based within the area covered by Huntingdon Town Council. Groups based outside of the geographical area must show evidence that your services benefit Huntingdon people. For example, if you are a regional or national organisation.
- Usually, individuals must have been resident in the area for at least 12 months although we do make exceptions in some cases, so please contact us if you are new to the area.
- Most applications will involve one of our officers talking to you directly to assess your needs and financial circumstances. If you have a support worker, please ask them to liaise with us as they can often help us respond to your needs in the most suitable way.
- If you are a group, then a large number of your clients or your membership must live in the area: grants will be proportional to the number of Huntingdon residents benefitting from your services.
- We are unable to spend money on services that the Government or local councils are supposed to provide. However, we can supplement that funding.