When completing forms you may be asked for personal information such as name, address, postcode etc. It is only when you supply this type of information that you can be personally identified.
Information may be collected
- to fulfil your request for information or services
- as input to improving our site, or
- as part of the process of consultation.
We hold and process personal data in accordance with all current legislation relating to data protection. The data will not be shared with others outside our business and we will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone, or use the data for any other purpose than that for which it was originally collected. Please note that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting or change your preferences at any time by contacting us .
This site puts small files, known as cookies, onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that I don’t show them to you again
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. You can find out more about how to manage your cookies.
How are cookies used on this site
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on www.huntingdonfreemen.org.uk
- how long you spend on each www.huntingdonfreemen.org.uk page
- how you got to the site, and
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We don’t collect or store your personal information using cookies (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.